Cheap Thieves Vs. Cigar Lovers

I spoke this week with both Balloon Guy and Waffles2003. While Waffles is scheduled to play in the most important game of the season, he won't be able to play... that means, it's my job to torture Balloon Guy and virtually clinch the Ungar division. Seriously, a win this week would all but clinch it. We'd be 2-0 against Cigar lovers and 8-5 to thier 7-6. With two games to play, they'd have to win both with us losing both... not gonna happen! So, in a nutshell, with Broccoli and the Riders trailing the whole division will come down to this Sunday. Frankly, I should skip the WSOP event altogether for this huge game, but instead, I think Balloon Guy will be cool with rescheduling for 10:00am.

I think Balloon Guy will be cool with rescheduling for 10:00am.
Hmmm, reschedule and wake up earlier to play Daniel Negreanu heads up, or sleep in and play Jay 'the luckbox' boogie or cfin. There's something to be said for doing the right thing, but there's also something to be said for not making horrible decisions. (I know, who am I to lecture on not making horrible decisions? PS go Cheap Thieves, glad you guys let him reschedule).

After being treated so well at the WSOP by you and your fans I feel honor bound to honor your request and meet you at 10 AMMay the tallest man win.

Seriously, a win this week would all but clinch it.
With the best conference record in hand, and being able to tie the season heads up and division record with this match, our thoughts exactly :club: