daniel on poker mountain...

So yesterday morning I was playing on Poker mountain. I was sitting at the .25/.50 cent limit table when Daniel Sat down. After a few hands, I thought it would be fun if we played a little "NUTBAR". So I asked Daniel if he would be up for some Nutbar and he responded sure. He told the table to "fasten their seatbelts" and for the next 20 minutes or so Daniel and I capped every hand pre-flop. I won one particular hand with 92 off suit. The flop came qq4 and my bet on the turn picked up the pot. LOL. I know this is micro limits, but I thought that this was a HELLUVA good time, and much appreciated Daniel participating in NUTBAR with our table. L* :D

So yesterday morning I was playing on Poker mountain.  I was sitting at the .25/.50 cent limit table when Daniel Sat down.  After a few hands, I thought it would be fun if we played a little "NUTBAR".  So I asked Daniel if he would be up for some Nutbar and he responded sure.  He told the table to "fasten their seatbelts" and for the next 20 minutes or so Daniel and I capped every hand pre-flop.  I won one particular hand with 92 off suit.  The flop came qq4 and my bet on the turn picked up the pot.  LOL.  I know this is micro limits, but I thought that this was a HELLUVA good time, and much appreciated Daniel participating in NUTBAR with our table.    L* :D
Man, he nutbars every time he plays there, lol :)
Pardon the rookie, but what is NUTBAR???  This post might make more sense to me if I know.  Thanks
its just a session where you play for fun pretty much, raising, re-raising, capping with garbage and on the flop, turn and river, I guess you can try to outplay your opponent sometimes or just keep playing like a maniac, I prefere the latter :D
Pardon the rookie, but what is NUTBAR???  This post might make more sense to me if I know.  Thanks
Daniel wrote a column years ago entitled "NUTBAR".Keeping it simple, He would cap the betting pre-flop with whatever hand he was dealt. He would do this for either a certain time period or the entire session. You should be able to find the article on this site. L* :D

Heh, at least he informed the table it was going on.Over at Pstars, wrto and Jayson were doing this, and the poor saps at the table had no idea what was going on :D

That sounds fun! :)Might be the answer to staying on my A game too?I still tend to stray, just for the fun factor. Got spanked hard the last week because of it too.Step outside of playing well & Whack! lolcheers