I was reading in other topics of how people built their rolls and it seems many start early with bonuses. I get the general idea but can everyone help me as to the specifics and which sites are best to do so on. I have about 150 to work with right now so.... thanks everyone.

After your finished reading Bonus Whoring 101, check out Pokersourceonline.com, there is a link at the side of my blog. It will reward you with extra cash or gifts while your going to the various sites.

I was reading in other topics of how people built their rolls and it seems many start early with bonuses. I get the general idea but can everyone help me as to the specifics and which sites are best to do so on. I have about 150 to work with right now so.... thanks everyone.
check out losangelespokerplayers.com for the best bonuses out there. Basically bonus whoring just consists of playing a nice tight solid poker game until your bonus is worked off. Then cash out!

First, you are going to need some more money to make sure you get the full bonuses. Start playing some blackjack bonuses and you can make $1000 in a week. Check out my blog to get you started and then pm me with any questions. I started last June and I've made close to 10k by whoring....