Reading At The Table...

Daniel...you stated in an ealier video blog, (which I really like), that you were reading magazines at the table. I believe you were playing in the Omaha event when you mentioned this and you also mentioned that reading players isn't that much of a priority in Omaha. Could you elaborate as to why reading players isn't that important in Omaha? I have a few theories about the cards basically playing themselves in these games, but you eluded to the fact that the early play isn't really worth watching and observing. Just curious as to why. Thanks man, and good luck!

Daniel...you stated in an ealier video blog, (which I really like), that you were reading magazines at the table. I believe you were playing in the Omaha event when you mentioned this and you also mentioned that reading players isn't that much of a priority in Omaha. Could you elaborate as to why reading players isn't that important in Omaha? I have a few theories about the cards basically playing themselves in these games, but you eluded to the fact that the early play isn't really worth watching and observing. Just curious as to why. Thanks man, and good luck!
i will help out, doubtfull daniel will answer.in omaha the odds are the main thing. you need to worry less about reading becasue if there is a 3 suited board with 3 or 4 players, chances are somebody has a flush, you get me??