Fcp Get Together In Toronto To Watch Protege

Hi everybody, Shoeless Joes at 250 Eglinton Ave West in Toronto is going to be showing the first episode of the Protege series at 7PM EDT tomorrow.Jeff and Brandon who work on promotions for FCP will be there and if any FCPers are in the area and want to watch they're welcome to drop by.If you do please don't make too much fun of Brandon's acting in the FCP TV commercial that should be shown. He's nervous enough about it.

Hi everybody, Shoeless Joes at 250 Eglinton Ave West in Toronto is going to be showing the first episode of the Protege series at 7PM EDT tomorrow.Jeff and Brandon who work on promotions for FCP will be there and if any FCPers are in the area and want to watch they're welcome to drop by.If you do please don't make too much fun of Brandon's acting in the FCP TV commercial that should be shown. He's nervous enough about it.
Thanks for the invite. Maybe I'll drop by.I didn't even know there was a Shoeless there.

Wow, two FCP get togethers in the same week! I might just stop by..anyone gonna be wearing some fcp gear for easy recognition???

Sorry gents...looks like I'm out for this.See y'all at the Charlotte Room on Friday.
looks like the same goes for me. i've got some grass cutting to do :club:
I didn't even know there was a Shoeless there.
I think that is actually the original Shoeless Joe's location. They have a free poker tournament every Sunday starting at 7:15-7:45 PM. I have played there several times, including a heads up tournament where the final two won seats to a 75-person championship tournament last month. That champion won a U$10,000 buy-in to the WSOP Main Event and will be going on an expense-paid trip to Las Vegas this month! :club: