Meeting The Man Kid Poker D. Negreanu

Guest Guest_STEVE_*

Guest Guest_STEVE_*

I RAN INTO KID POKER TODAY AT THE WSOP IN RIO. HIS TOC WAS OVER AT MIDNIGHT. I HAVE TO SAY THAT MR. NEGREANU IS A COOL MOTHAFUKA.. LOL.. HE STOPPED TO TALK TO ME AND EVEN WAS EXCITED WHEN HE TOLD ME HE WON HIS MATCH TODAY. HE EVEN REMEMBERED ALFS ROOM WHEN I TOLD HIM. THANKS FOR THE COOL EXPERIENCE, I WISH I WOULD HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE WITH YOU BUT YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE IN A RUSH. JUST IN CASE YOU READ THIS AND FORGOT, I WAS WEARING THE MIAMI HEAT GEAR . GOOD LUCK IN THE TOC AND THE WSOP. ITS TIME FOR THE KID TO TAKE IT DOWN..... ON A SIDE NOTE I ALSO RAN INTO THE 2002 WSOP CHAMP VARKONYI, HE WAS PLAYING 175 SATELLITES ...HMMMM ...... BY THE WAY , THEY SHOULD CALL IT THE WORLD SERIES OF RIVERBEATS....

sorry if i sounded drunk and for the CAPS. I was in awe the whole time i was there. I got too meet and take pictures with the whos who of poker. I also watched a little of the toc heads between sexton and kidpoker. Seemed like it went for hours and hours, before sexton took 1st and a cool million.

Ya, i out drank kid poker with the vodka cranberries, and vodka redbulls,although he thinks he can out dance me, he knows i move like a snake in the sand. ladies love me.kid poker loves me, i'm pretty much awesome