whatever happened to this guy...he said he was taking over online poker, but yet he dropped off face of cyberspace
Guess you never actually saw him play.
whatever happened to this guy...he said he was taking over online poker, but yet he dropped off face of cyberspace

For the last time: It was all a well calculated scam to attract players to this site. I guess it worked as FCP seems to hover around 10k players. I never fell for the ploy though but many here were captivated.Someone here made a cool video recapping the story, anyone have the link? I dont get along w/ the search button.

For the last time: It was all a well calculated scam to attract players to this site. I guess it worked as FCP seems to hover around 10k players. I never fell for the ploy though but many here were captivated.Someone here made a cool video recapping the story, anyone have the link? I dont get along w/ the search button.
FCP hovers around 10k players? i thought FCP was part of the ongame network...oh wait it is
Of course they trick them, how else could they get people to play poker online. Unless they trick them no one would ever spend time at a site and risk their money on the turn of a virtual card.