All players had +40 VPIPs. MP had a 15% pfr.Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Jspade.gif, Tspade.gif. Hero raises, MP 3-bets, 1 fold, Button calls, 1 fold, BB calls, Hero caps, MP calls, Button calls, BB folds.Flop: (15.50 SB) Aspade.gif, 7spade.gif, 9club.gif(3 players)Hero bets, MP folds, Button folds.Final Pot: 8.25 BBI was kinda mad because I hadn't realized BB dropped pf and thought it was going to be 4 to the flop and I wanted to jam that flop with my monster draw. Oh well.

I was kinda mad because I hadn't realized BB dropped pf and thought it was going to be 4 to the flop and I wanted to jam that flop with my monster draw. Oh well.
I'm sure you capped PF for both equity and fold equity. I probably wouldn't have capped, but I think it's a tad unreasonable to be mad when you get a result like this just cuz you hit the flop. If you missed the flop and this was the result I imagine you'd feel differently :)JeffPS - If BB didn't misclick you need to add him to your buddy list.

It's fine as a mixup play that will disguise your hand that plays well multi-way and will get you action later on if you show it down.I don't think it's done much for fold equity, nobody is folding on the flop if a ragged flop comes and I don't think you can be confident they'll fold PP's if an Ace comes on the flop either. Most likely they had hands like KQ, KJ, KT and etc in this hand which wouldn't be able to peel the flop.

It's fine as a mixup play that will disguise your hand that plays well multi-way and will get you action later on if you show it down.I don't think it's done much for fold equity, nobody is folding on the flop if a ragged flop comes and I don't think you can be confident they'll fold PP's if an Ace comes on the flop either. Most likely they had hands like KQ, KJ, KT and etc in this hand which wouldn't be able to peel the flop.
I never even considered the fold equity my cap would give me, and was quite amazed when no action went in postflop.