Dont Steal My Blind.

Backround: 6max table, has been playing 4 handed for a few orbits now. The SB this hand is a TAG who since it dropped to 4 handed has tried to steal the blinds EVERY chance he got. If the action got folded to him, he raised, EVERY time. I let it happen for a few orbits just to make sure....and now i was convinced it was way overdoing the attacking the blinds. So, i make a stand.all these hands are against the same villian who has backed down to post flop agression a lot over the course of the session.Hand1: I am BB with J :club: 2:diamond:folded to SB who raises, I 3bet, SB callsFlop: 6 :D Q :) 7 :club:SB checks, I Bet, SB Raises, I 3bet, SB calls.Turn: 4 :heart:SB checks, I Bet, SB Folds.Hand 2:I am SB with K :) J :diamond:folded to button who raises, i 3bet, button calls.Flop: A :D 4 :) 7:club:I bet, button folds.Hand 3:I am BB with K :) 5 :club:folded to SB who raises, I call.FLOP: 8 :) 7 :D 6 :spade:SB bets, I call.Turn Q :club:check, checkRiver: 6:club:check, check.Hand 4:This is literally the very next hand after 'hand 3' above.I am SB with A7ofolded to button who raises, i 3bet, button calls.Flop: K 3 3I bet, button raises, i call.Turn: 10I check, button bets, i call (planning to call the river as well)River: 10check, check.

Hand 1 is awful. Even if he's going overaggro this wasn't the best spot to pick. I sometimes call this, sometimes fold. Post-flop though, you should fold to the flop check/raise.Hand 2 is good.Hand 3 I'd raise the flop. This puts a lot of his hands in a tough spot on the flop outright, sets up turn fold equity, and makes the hand very easy to play.Hand 4 looks ok considering your read of the villain.

Hand 1I love it when players play complete junk like its the sh*t. That first hand is horrible, its more of a c*ck fighting contest then it is poker. But, I know you are learning, so it is an acceptable mistake that we all make at the beginning.Hand 2Good.Hand 3I raise the flop for the same reasons that AO said.Hand 4Lol same thing AO said again.