people living in the uk are so lucky! do me a favor!

Definately score one for the UK! A whole channel devoted to POKERbluesuit.gifhttp://www.thepokerchannel.co.uk./Can someone Record these for me, I want to see this! I have lots of things to trade if you likes as well. mulletslayer.gifPretty doubtfull for me to think the usa would get this channel... huh?crybaby.gif

If it's on Sky, Fox Sports World will probably have most of it.Same company
unfortunetly not. Only a few things from Sky make it to Fox Soccer Channel(what used to be Fox Sports World in the US). I live by FSC(W), sucks, I wish they would jsut give us sky too. Sky Sports is a intternational Satelite station and I don't think its possible to get Sky digital in teh US(maybe Direct TV would have it). Sky digital Satellite is like Direct TV here

When I joined the forum back in November, one of the first things I did was email Daniel and ask him what he thought about the possibility of a 24 hour poker channel, and would it be able to survive. He responded with:EdgeTV. It's a new network set to launch next year- all gambling all the time.Take care,Daniel NegreanuI did a google on Edge TV, and from what I remember, it's a 24 hour gaming channel. It will have some poker, but I also think it said it will have bridge and chess tournaments, some crossward puzzle shows, and a bunch of other stuff. Check your local listings.

unfortunetly Edge TV is on the bacburner now. The initial demand has waned a bit. I think its mainly because the networks and cable/satalitte companies waiting to see if its a fad or something that trully viable

MilesZS

Hey, at least the US has all of those fun as hell smiley faces and other animated gifs, right?!
Nah... just me naughtywiggle.gifAvoid Reality
We get a 24 hour poker channel and we dont pay taxes on our winnings CoolWere crap at everything else though to be fair
That and the UK knows what's up with Drum and Bass woot.gif

I can't wait for this channel, 10 days to go i think.I just got sky plus, so i can record it really easily, lucky me!!Just worked out how to get the stuff onto my computer too, so i can watch it when ever i like (in DVD quality!) .Sorry, i like to brag :wink: :D