Hockey Weekend W/ Daniel

Any other winners on the trip know if our "teams" that are going to be between us or with our guests? I think my odds are very slim of winning anything if my wife is my partner for any of these events. She may have to be bumped from the trip for an alternate :club::D

Any other winners on the trip know if our "teams" that are going to be between us or with our guests? I think my odds are very slim of winning anything if my wife is my partner for any of these events. She may have to be bumped from the trip for an alternate :club::D
lol same for me and my fiance. I have to teach her about blinds again if she is in that poker tourney. I am sure even last place will get a nice little something. And we get the memories of course.
lol same for me and my fiance. I have to teach her about blinds again if she is in that poker tourney. I am sure even last place will get a nice little something. And we get the memories of course.
lol last night I was trying to explain blinds to my wife and starting hands. Oh man it might be worth the trip to just see her get an A in her hand once she gets all excited never mind the other card was a 6 lol
lol last night I was trying to explain blinds to my wife and starting hands. Oh man it might be worth the trip to just see her get an A in her hand once she gets all excited never mind the other card was a 6 lol
Does she play on Party?
nope had her on Stars last night that was the first time.
That's too bad cause A-rag is the nuts on Party. It's rigged ya know.
My wife is a poker newbie too. Talk about diving straight into the deep end of the pool!
without a float... oh well the more I think about it, what a trip this will be. First time in Vegas, get to meet Daniel. Oh can't forget we get to also meet a Jedi Master Yoda lol. have a safe trip everyone see you there

Am I the only one who is not bringing a spouse or girlfriend? At least me and my buddy may have a shot at the poker tourney :)I suck at video games though but I am really looking forward to Golden Tee!

Anyone need a date/partner in crime this weekend? (I'm totaly married btw, lol)I can be there in 45 minutes! :club: Have fun you guys!
haha, like you won't show up at the events anyway :D
without a float... oh well the more I think about it, what a trip this will be. First time in Vegas, get to meet Daniel. Oh can't forget we get to also meet a Jedi Master Yoda lol. have a safe trip everyone see you there
See your cards I can!
Am I the only one who is not bringing a spouse or girlfriend? At least me and my buddy may have a shot at the poker tourney :)I suck at video games though but I am really looking forward to Golden Tee!
Remember that when one of the chicks busts you with J4 off. haha
[Remember that when one of the chicks busts you with J4 off. hahaGood point. :)
Last week in a home game tourney - 50-100 blinds, my boss raised to 300 with A8. Got called by 66 J8 K4 and my fiance calls with Q-10. Flop comes AKJ. Boss goes all in, ALL THREE of the others callers call, my girlfriend looks at her cards (I see them) - she looks over at me as if slightly puzzled...Im like ALL IN Jen, what the fuck! It should be a pretty funny fight to get the chips from the "wives and girlfriends" haha
Last week in a home game tourney - 50-100 blinds, my boss raised to 300 with A8. Got called by 66 J8 K4 and my fiance calls with Q-10. Flop comes AKJ. Boss goes all in, ALL THREE of the others callers call, my girlfriend looks at her cards (I see them) - she looks over at me as if slightly puzzled...Im like ALL IN Jen, what the fuck! It should be a pretty funny fight to get the chips from the "wives and girlfriends" haha
I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this weekend. If only the Oilers could come back tonight the way the Canes did the other night. You watching the game Yoda?
I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this weekend. If only the Oilers could come back tonight the way the Canes did the other night. You watching the game Yoda?
Absolutely, I can practically hear the stadium roaring I live so close. Or maybe that is because my surround sound is turned up to "ears bleeding".By the way, Jen and I leave for vegas at 8am tomorrow morning :club: So I should be the first of the group 'landing'!Edit: No comeback now!
Absolutely, I can practically hear the stadium roaring I live so close. Or maybe that is because my surround sound is turned up to "ears bleeding".By the way, Jen and I leave for vegas at 8am tomorrow morning :club: So I should be the first of the group 'landing'!Edit: No comeback now!
Ya, it looks like Edmonton is going to have to win at home now to get back into this series. At least I should have Daniel on my side on Saturday.You are going to beat me to Vegas by about 12 hours Yoda. See you there!Great, now it is 5-0!
Hey Yoda, Where are you staying for the first few nights? I am just across the road from Caesars at the Imperial Palace.
We're doing Flamingo on Thur and Mon - friends house off the strip on Friday. We may or may not be on the strip late Friday night, my buddy lives by the new Red Rock and we wanna check it out. So I might not be able to meet up with you guys on Friday. But we shall see. Flight leaves in 90 minutes! Time to shut down! Peacccce

We're going to stay at Caesar's Friday night but we don't get in until midnight Friday.Anyone up for some cards on Saturday morning - I think the wife is going to do some shopping or the spa and I'm hitting the tables around 7 am.

Anyone up for some cards on Saturday morning - I think the wife is going to do some shopping or the spa and I'm hitting the tables around 7 am.
Sorry Silicon but I think I'll still be passed out around then B)
haha, like you won't show up at the events anyway :D
I just checked into the Aladdin. Man is it HOT here!When you see me stalking this weekend do not be afraid. I am a great guy. Just kindly say hello. Can't wait to see everyone!Drinks are on me! :club: