What Makes Fwp The Best

Pointless post kinda... I am the best poker player I have ever played witrh because.....................I know the right play in every situation possible........kinda drunk if your bored I dare you to test me with a hand, and I will tell you the optimal play.........if needed from PF to river (give enough info)

ricker have some respect besides Daniel I am FCP............you guys hate to admit it but it is true......
The only reason someone might think you're FCP is because you own half the banned accounts on here. Everytime you pop up it's just another disagreeable reminder of your over inflated ego and confidence. Shoot, I won't even disagree with you in you saying you're a great player. I consider myself a good player as well but I don't spend my time on here making useless threads about it. I'm sure in a few years after you grow up a little bit you'll mature and realize that sometimes, it's not boasting and constantly telling people you're better than them that will make them respect you, but rather how you treat other people.Let your game speak for itself. There's no need to call us all donks and tell us how terrible we are. I'll respect you if you calmed down a little bit and relaxed on the constant name calling and selfish self promotion.Chill dude, we're all on here to have fun, make friends and discuss strategy. Maybe if you did that you wouldn't have to open up a new account every day.

I just feel like ill never get the respect I truly deserve......I am here to have fun and make friends as well...........the stu ungar thread was way over the line..... Trust me ill have a 6 figure cash in 2-3 years and we will all be friends....... like I said I know the corect play for every situation possible...period.... how can I not be proud of that

I just feel like ill never get the respect I truly deserve......I am here to have fun and make friends as well...........the stu ungar thread was way over the line..... Trust me ill have a 6 figure cash in 2-3 years and we will all be friends....... like I said I know the corect play for every situation possible...period.... how can I not be proud of that
The bolded parts above are why you get locked out as quick as you do and why people DON'T respect you. Chill out on the bragging. There's a time and place for it. Creating new topics about it is definately not the place.

k beat out 1k plus people in a 215 buy in tourney...be 3rd in chips with 18 left....3rd 20k 2 nd 25k 1 st 45k.........and bluff all your chips away against a guy which 45k doesnt matter............. to be honest only mistaker i mader all tourney... but it only takes one......... i dominated..................

so your on the bubble of a big tournament with 2 peeps left till bubble pops and you are dealt kk on the button. you have a med stack about 75k and a guy with 49k goes all in in front of you, followed by a big stack of 150k. what do you do?

k beat out 1k plus people in a 215 buy in tourney...be 3rd in chips with 18 left....3rd 20k 2 nd 25k 1 st 45k.........and bluff all your chips away against a guy which 45k doesnt matter............. to be honest only mistaker i mader all tourney... but it only takes one......... i dominated..................
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt...but you don't see me on here bragging constantly about my "skillz" as you so eloquently put them. i'm just here to have a good time and talk strat to people I respect. Until you figure out how to do that, you will never be anything more than an FCP joke along the lines of Teneight, Redpill or JFarrell, and that's sad. Especially if you are as sucessful as you claim to be.

good question.......... same thing mp goes all in w q 6 a9 calls your in bb with qq.........i called 11 left a satelite live, i had good read.....board 23 9 4 river 5...... sooo sick.........alas i called donks fing donks.........120 buy infold