Two Goals On The Same Day... Almost!

Goal #1: in my golf league, there is a par 4 that should be simple, but has a psychological barrier -- a huge ravine with a narrow opening to the green. It's so hard not to take a bad swing and lift your head to watch the result. I've wanted to par it forever, last night, I finally did it.Goal #2: make the final table in an MTT. 385 people, early on I doubled up when some unlucky person had their AK run into my AA, a few minutes later I almost tripled up when the big and small stack went all-in against my KK while their Ax fought for the two remaining aces. I dodged a bullet when my AK came with a Kxx flop, turn of J, guy with stack a slightly smaller than mine went all in, I called, he turned up KJ, I river him with an ace.After that I played extremely well, my best ever, stealing when the opportunity came up, sitting out at the right times. I spent most of the tournament in the top 10, but when there were around 50 people left, the very aggressive big stack came to my table, and the cards went really dead. I'm talking 93o dead. With the aggressive chip leader pushing the table around, steals were rare, but even when it got down to 25 or so, I was still around 10th. Eventually, though, the blinds caught up, my M was around 5, and I had to take a chance on Ah8h. I was unlucky enough to run into a JJ, had hope when two hearts came up on the flop, but couldn't get anything else and was out in 16th place. Poop. Still a good showing, but to accomplish those two goals in the same day would've been too cool....

You know, gingivitis is the number 1 cause of tooth decay.
My semen prevents it. Just ask your mom.