I was just cruising the net and couldn't help but notice how poorly maintained a lot of players web sites are. For example, phil hellmuths site is incredibly out of date...besides a short notice crediting him for the win at the heads up event ofcourse...his player of the year race is from last year and he has had the same poker quiz there for months. Andy Blochs site is incredibly unorganized....the ultimatebet site looks very amateur. You would think with the boom in poker, they would maintain their sites. Have to commend Daniel for the high quality of his site! Compared to other pros this one far outweighs them in overall quality. Anyone agree/disagree?

I've read all of the articles on Hellmuth's website, in addition to Annie Duke's, Howard Lederer's, Dave Ulliot's, et. al., and they aren't updated nearly as often as Negreanu's. I guess that's why I spend a lot of time here.

I agree. I'm not a fan of his antics, but scott fischmans site is updated pretty well also.some other decent sites: hendon mob player database, pokerworks.com,(this is a bellagio poker dealers personal site) lots of posts on the "big" games, pokercharts(awesome for keeping detailed records)The SplashMaster