Checky And Friends Player Please Read

I forgot about this until now, but I have to work tomorrow morning and may not be back until a bit later, so is there any way we can push the match back until 2 PM tomorrow? Please respond as soon as you can, sorry for being so late on this.

I forgot about this until now, but I have to work tomorrow morning and may not be back until a bit later, so is there any way we can push the match back until 2 PM tomorrow? Please respond as soon as you can, sorry for being so late on this.
hi zim-i think it's going to be me playing today, but i'm in montreal at an internet cafe right now and can't really do 2pm. i can play either at 1 or later in the afternoon around 3:30 or 4. i'll be at this cafe for a little while, so just message me back either here or via pm as soon as possible and we'll work something out.sorry about all the problems--it's steve's girlfriend's birthday today and i'm on vacation, so things are a bit complicated this week.

i have to run for a bit and won't be around a computer, but i'll say we'll go at 3:30 (i'll be back at a computer around 3-3:15) unless you respond differently before then. again, sorry about all the complications.

Zimmer I've been waiting for about 45 minutes. I'm hungry. I'll be back in another 40 minutes.
you guys realize even tho you agree to change the time - you still have to post in the pregame thread!!!

OK, I'm back and work ran later than I expected. I guess just post when you want to play, and I'll be available anytime today from here on out.