Doing this from memory:Hero in MP: Q :D Q :spade:Preflop: UTG raises, Hero 3-bets, CO calls, 1 fold, SB calls, BB folds, UTG callsFlop (13 SB): A :club: J :D 7 :D SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets, CO raises, SB folds, UTG 3-bets, Hero?Reads: UTG is the only player at the table that I respect. CO is ok post flop.

I drop it like it's hot and thank UTG for making QQ easy for me to let go. I gotta think the only way you could win the hand is if you catch a spade, even that might not be any good. Interesting hand though...is dropping QQ there too tight? Just would hate to hit my flush and lose to UTG's AxKs.

Easy call on the flop. No one has a flush given the preflop action (unless UTG has specifically KsTs).It is much more likely that UTG has AK (maybe with the Ks), AJ, or JJ. Against that range, you have 36.5% equity. Yeah, CO might have the Ks if UTG doesn't, but would he really raise the flop with many Ksx hands? Probably not.His play is more like an Ax hand trying to protect.All in all, I would put your equity somewhere between 25-35% at this point. So you are going to have to at least see the river card.And given the action pf, you should have checked the flop.

Easy call on the flop. No one has a flush given the preflop action (unless UTG has specifically KsTs).It is much more likely that UTG has AK (maybe with the Ks), AJ, or JJ. Against that range, you have 36.5% equity. Yeah, CO might have the Ks if UTG doesn't, but would he really raise the flop with many Ksx hands? Probably not.His play is more like an Ax hand trying to protect.All in all, I would put your equity somewhere between 25-35% at this point. So you are going to have to at least see the river card.And given the action pf, you should have checked the flop.
I guess this is sort of limit and player dependent, but I've definitely seen plenty of raising on draws like the Ks here. I wouldn't be unsurprised if the CO was trying for a free card to draw to his flush. Also, as I see it, either one of them could have AK/JK with the Ks. I suppose the possibility of this is low enough to see the river, but my instincts just tell me this is a bad place to put in money.Also, yeah, definitely check the flop.
I guess this is sort of limit and player dependent, but I've definitely seen plenty of raising on draws like the Ks here. I wouldn't be unsurprised if the CO was trying for a free card to draw to his flush. Also, as I see it, either one of them could have AK/JK with the Ks. I suppose the possibility of this is low enough to see the river, but my instincts just tell me this is a bad place to put in money.Also, yeah, definitely check the flop.
I dunno about the free turn raise here. Why would he want to drive the other player out? It's possible I guess, but unlikely.I would estimate hero's flush draw is good at least 50% of the time which puts his total outs at at least 6. Even if it ends up getting capped, Hero will be getting 21:3 or 7:1 on his call. Sure, you're in a tough spot, but you can let that deter you from looking at it logically and making the correct decision, even though most of the time it will probalby cost you a lot of bets.