This coming from a person whose signature contains references to The Amazing Race. Low standards, indeed....
Sorry, but a retort like that coming from a guy with Mr Belvedere as his avatar is just too ironic to bear.
not that i care about either of these shows and i'm still wondering why I even opened this thread but didnt amazing race actually win emmys?
Both shows have won Emmys....yes, Amazing Race did take the Oustanding Reality/Competition Program Emmy last year, beating such stellar competiton as The Contender, The Apprentice, and Survivor. Congrats to them. I'm not sure why I am even trying to argue a moot point here, as I really don't like the show Friends and only thought it had 2-3 good seasons. But I always like to point out how bad reality television is whenever I get a chance.
Sorry, but a retort like that coming from a guy with Mr Belvedere as his avatar is just too ironic to bear.
No doubt, Mr. Belvedere was an awful show, no argument here, but that avatar just makes me chuckle every time I look at it. And I would rather have it on 24 hour repeat then have to sit through one episode of any of that reality ****. But to each their own. You like what you like.