Villain sits with $30 and posts in UTG, which leads me to believe he likes to gambool. Here's the first hand he played.Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: econ_tim is MP with 9heart.gif, 2club.gif. UTG posts a blind of $3. UTG (poster) checks, 1 fold, Button raises, 2 folds, UTG calls.Flop: (5.33 SB) Jheart.gif, Kheart.gif, Adiamond.gif(2 players)UTG bets, Button calls.Turn: (3.66 BB) 9club.gif(2 players)UTG bets, Button raises, UTG 3-bets, Button caps, UTG calls $3 all-in.River: (10.66 BB) 6spade.gif(2 players)Final Pot: 10.66 BBResults: UTG has As Js (two pair, aces and jacks). Button has Kc Jc (two pair, kings and jacks). Outcome: UTG wins 3.66 BB.A couple uneventful hands later, this happens:Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: econ_tim is BB with Q :) , 7 :D . 3 folds, SB completes, econ_tim checks.Flop: (2 SB) T :club: , J :) , 7 :D(2 players)SB bets, econ_tim calls.Turn: (2 BB) 8 :D(2 players)SB checks, econ_tim checks.River: (2 BB) 9 :)(2 players)SB bets, econ_tim raises, SB 3-bets, econ_tim caps, SB calls.Final Pot: 10 BBeasy peasy?

what happened in hand one again? The action looks screwy, i don't know what im supposed to get out of it.Yeah hand two is good, where would you play differently?

what happened in hand one again? The action looks screwy, i don't know what im supposed to get out of it.Yeah hand two is good, where would you play differently?
i fixed the action in the first hand. i think most streets in the second hand could go either way depending on the type of player i think villain is.
i fixed the action in the first hand. i think most streets in the second hand could go either way depending on the type of player i think villain is.
possible, my HU play is pretty bad