hey for the past few nites to cool off ive been playing in a freeroll.nothing much like 20 bucks to first place.anyways the past 2 nights ive come in the final table. tonight im playing right now at 100 dollar freeroll table 678407.im in the final 50 very shortstacked.anyway if you are playing and want something to do between hands come and check me out playing username LaserPaper.

go away.don't ever post this bs in the Strategy Forums.you are a cartoon.
or what? you dont have to read it.if you dont like me then dont talk to me that simple.i think your a thoughtless **** who doesnt have any compassion for his fellow man and i'd rather you not talk to me at all.

I wish Strategy was hidden from tools like you. And let me ask you something. Is your name "C U in 4 Years Dan" because you are 17 and expect to be playing with DN in 4 years? If it is that is the dumbest name I have ever heard.

I wish Strategy was hidden from tools like you. And let me ask you something. Is your name "C U in 4 Years Dan" because you are 17 and expect to be playing with DN in 4 years? If it is that is the dumbest name I have ever heard.
its a play on words dumb ***. it was about a tournement so i posted it in a tournement forum
its a play on words dumb ***. it was about a tournement so i posted it in a tournement forum
First of all, this isn't a tournament forum.This is a forum for micro-limit poker.Second of all, this is a ****ing strategy section, not a section for you to tell us about your play money donk fests. We don't care.You are pollluting thisforum with worthless posts.Keep this crap in General.Come back here if you want to post REAL questions with regards to strategy.Don't post something stupid like, there was a raise, and a reraise, so I folded my KQ, but the flop came QQx, did I make a mistake?Seriously.I agree with everything everybody has said in this thread.Now please, mods, lock this up.- Zach
First of all, this isn't a tournament forum.This is a forum for micro-limit poker.Second of all, this is a ****ing strategy section, not a section for you to tell us about your play money donk fests. We don't care.You are pollluting thisforum with worthless posts.Keep this crap in General.Come back here if you want to post REAL questions with regards to strategy.Don't post something stupid like, there was a raise, and a reraise, so I folded my KQ, but the flop came QQx, did I make a mistake?Seriously.I agree with everything everybody has said in this thread.Now please, mods, lock this up.- Zach
**** youi asked if my read was correct and have emphasised this about 50 times