Kid Poker Busts Me On Ub

I just made a big mistake...dealt KK in a $5 Mtt and raised to 450 utg w/ 75/150 blinds and get called by sn Kid Poker...flop is QQ3, i check, he bets pot, I fold because I had 7K in chips and didn't need to risk it...Next hand I have K9 in sb i complete and flop is KJ9, Kid Poker and I get all our money in and he flips over Q10 putting me down to 1400 in chips and now i'm pretty much gone. Sad thing is I could have busted him the previous hand, he told me he had JJ :club:...damnit...A stupid daniel negreanu impersonator just F***d me...I don't like daniel anymore :D

I know, I should have bet the flop instead of checking...I was playing scared and not thinking...Plus my friend was sitting next to me saying things like "o man you always get f**d with KK etc"....

I know, I should have bet the flop instead of checking...I was playing scared and not thinking...Plus my friend was sitting next to me saying things like "o man you always get f**d with KK etc"....
Friends are -EV
Eating your friends is + EV
Hmmm i'll take that into consideration....On another note, I think daniel should buy his screen name off this guy so there's no confusion...He's giving daniel a bad name...
Shouldn't the title of this thread be danielsson plays really bad and busts on ub? :Dedit: only on the kk hand, the k9 hand is fine
The real title should be F** your friends, they'll just F** you

I didn't even see who the OP is, BUT......He should be banned just for creating so much hype with a thread title, and having zero to back it up. I thought this was going to be some high stakes player actually talking about playing DN heads up on UB 50/100 nl or SOMETHING. :club::D:D:D:)

I didn't even see who the OP is, BUT......He should be banned just for creating so much hype with a thread title, and having zero to back it up. I thought this was going to be some high stakes player actually talking about playing DN heads up on UB 50/100 nl or SOMETHING. :club::D:D:D:)
Seeing Daniel promotes Full Contact Poker, why would he play on UB under a very obvious screenname?
go away