Limit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $5/$105 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) econ_tim is CO with 7 :club: 7 :)econ_tim raises, 2 folds, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: K :D 7 :D 9 :) (0.5SB, 3 players)BB bets, UTG calls, econ_tim raises, BB calls, UTG calls.Turn: Q :) (0.25BB, 3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, econ_tim bets, BB calls, UTG calls.River: 6 :D (0.25BB, 3 players)BB bets, UTG folds, econ_tim raises, villain is pretty donkish, but is this really K6, 76, or 96 often enough to raise?

Limit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $5/$105 playersConverterPre-flop: (5 players) econ_tim is CO with 7 :club: 7 :)econ_tim raises, 2 folds, BB calls, UTG calls.Flop: K :D 7 :D 9 :) (0.5SB, 3 players)BB bets, UTG calls, econ_tim raises, BB calls, UTG calls.Turn: Q :) (0.25BB, 3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, econ_tim bets, BB calls, UTG calls.River: 6 :D (0.25BB, 3 players)BB bets, UTG folds, econ_tim raises, villain is pretty donkish, but is this really K6, 76, or 96 often enough to raise?
This is an easy raise. He doesn't even have to have 2 pair here. I get donk/called on the river all the time by very weak hands, just because a lot of bad players think that they might as well bet if they are going to call anyway.Sure T8 is possible given his donkiness, but that's just about all you have to worry about here. He will have a worse hand so much more often.
This is an easy raise. He doesn't even have to have 2 pair here. I get donk/called on the river all the time by very weak hands, just because a lot of bad players think that they might as well bet if they are going to call anyway.Sure T8 is possible given his donkiness, but that's just about all you have to worry about here. He will have a worse hand so much more often.
after i read the hh, i saw it was an easy raise toosometimes running bad feels like playing bad
after i read the hh, i saw it was an easy raise toosometimes running bad feels like playing bad
yeah. whadaya do after a hand like this? I usually curse and hit whatevers closest to me, but that doesnt work. Cursing by yourself makes you feel like a territz (?) case, and punching anything but a heavy bag beats up your fists. I need another stress relieving method.