Any Downside To Rake Back Plans?

I've been reading about all these different rake back plans for players opening new accounts on certain sites. I'm not sure if I play enough to really make it that worthwhile (approx 1 hr of 0.10-0.25 NLHE a day). However, I was interested in knowing if there is a downside to this, such as identity theft risk, spam mail, etc. It just sounds like too much of a win-win proposition.

It is a win-win situation. The only downside that can happen is some sites will take out your bonus from your rakeback, so be careful.
Yeah, most sites do this. Eurobet, Hollywood, Fulltilt all do it for sure. Ultimate Bet I believe does not deduct rakeback, and also has some pretty good signup/reload bonuses.
Yeah, most sites do this. Eurobet, Hollywood, Fulltilt all do it for sure. Ultimate Bet I believe does not deduct rakeback, and also has some pretty good signup/reload bonuses.
Absolute is a good one for that - you can earn rakeback and bonus at the same time.for most sites the bonuses are deducted from rakeback, which doesn't hurt you of course since its money you'd earn anyways, but it removes some of the benefits.basically, rakeback is either nothing or good. there is nothing bad about it.