He called Scotty twice with that hand. You probably should be more specific in asking which one you were curious about, though I imagine it's the first one because that one was for more money I believe.It doesn't seem like a hand worth discussing (as far as why the calls were made) though. Scotty would be making a move from the SB with a huge range of hands, and K-8 suited is almost certainly a decent hand to call with against Scotty's possible range, especially because it wasn't for that many chips.

He called Scotty twice with that hand. You probably should be more specific in asking which one you were curious about, though I imagine it's the first one because that one was for more money I believe.It doesn't seem like a hand worth discussing (as far as why the calls were made) though. Scotty would be making a move from the SB with a huge range of hands, and K-8 suited is almost certainly a decent hand to call with against Scotty's possible range, especially because it wasn't for that many chips.
thanks.i was really referring to both hands but you know, i mean calling with K 8 suited for that many chips both hands was pretty cool, just enquiring into what was going through daniels mind when he was making the call, like was there anything significant that made him call

I believe that the tournament you're talking about is the World Poker Open from season 3 of the WPT, with Daniel, John Stolzmann and Chau Giang in the final 3.If my memory serves me correctly, didn't Daniel call with the K8s the first time because he believed Scotty was bluffing, and the second time because it was the third time Scotty was all in and his opponent had the same hand?