Villain is very aggressive in LP and has raised my blind almost every hand. Frequently 3 bets or caps on the flop w/ air if he was the preflop aggressor.Swoodrow35: Ac, KhPre-flop:ojuoju: FoldBad Ugi: FoldMartina: FoldAirVitor: FoldKeyser S: Foldlotus13: Foldzebani: Raise 4.00Atlot: FoldSwoodrow35: Raise 6.00zebani: Raise 8.00Swoodrow35: Raise 10.00zebani: Call 10.00Flop (Board: 10s, 9s, 3d):Swoodrow35: Bet 2.00zebani: Call 2.00Turn (Board: 10s, 9s, 3d, As):Swoodrow35: Bet 4.00zebani: Raise 8.00Swoodrow35: Raise 12.00zebani: Call 12.00River (Board: 10s, 9s, 3d, As, 8d):Swoodrow35: Bet 4.00zebani: All in Swoodrow35: Call 6.00

Even against aggressive opponents I probably just call the raise and c/c then river. This seems like a wa/wb hand after the flop but maybe i am wrong against this opponent.

I 3-bet the turn as well. If hes an aggro hes most likely raising the flop with a piece so A10,A9 and A3 would seem unlikely.Sure sometimes he'll have a set or something like that but more often then not looking at Ax with you having the majority of them beat.

How is this in any way, shape or form a wa/wb situation?You're good considerably more often than not, and he's almost always drawing fairly live. Plus, the pot has become so big that he's going to call down with a lower hole pair anyways.

I retract my post from before. After readi ng some posts I realze that if he pair on the flop he probably would have at least put a raise in and that most of the time on the turn hwe has wither a worse ace or a high spade, maybe a gutshot.