poker school online

Just wondering if anybody was enrolled and what they think. Any comments would be suggested.

If you play alot of tournaments, this place couldn't be better. I was a member for about 6 months and learned a whole lot about tournament poekr. But, I stopped liking tournaments because the real money is in cash games, IMO. I told them that I was leaving because the site is too tournament oriented and they said that's something they are working on.It may or may not have cash game focus now.They have tournaments running all the time, really great forums (tons of them), good players, and tons of good advice.You wont be let down.

I second that response. Great place to learn tournament play. Most players are friendly and talk strategy openly. The articles by pros should not be overlooked.Good Luck

Great place to play tourns w different structures, and against some amazingly good players. One word of caution though. It is very clique oriented, dont run foul of any of Mark and Tinas little friends or u will be booted. Also, they have a big tourn every yr that gives away a trip to the wsop called "the big one". Out of the thousands of PSO members, friends and family of Mark and Tina always seem to win the thing. There is alot of controversy about that and other things. There was a thread about this on rgp, u might want to read it before u join up, very enlightening. On the positive side they have a player ranking system that is cumulative. U get ranked against all the other students based on ur tourn finishes.

Thanks all. My mtt play right now is terrible for some reason. My cash game is pretty good. I'll check out the site for a month or 2 and post a opinion then.