PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha/8, $0.25 BB (8 handed) converterButton ($2.35)SB ($22.25)BB ($15.95)UTG ($22.55)Hero ($25.60)MP1 ($33.50)MP2 ($26.50)CO ($24.85)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with [9h], [3h], [6h], [Ad]. UTG calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, MP1 calls $0.25, 3 folds, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: ($1.25) [3c], [3s], [Kh] (5 players)SB bets $0.25, BB calls $0.25, UTG calls $0.25, Hero raises to $2, MP1 folds, SB calls $1.75, BB folds, UTG folds.Turn: ($5.75) [Jd] (2 players)SB bets $0.25, Hero raises to $4, SB calls $3.75.River: ($13.75) [Qd] (2 players)SB checks, Hero???????????????????????????Check or bet the river?

I think you bet out something like $5 and fold if he reraises. I hate donks that will bet out a little after you've raised them and they call. They're usually not trying to bait you, just seeing if you were trying to bluff them out or not. He either has a weaker 3 or has a huge hand and knows you're doing the betting for him..but then he checked the river too....The only realistic thing that beats you here is JJ, really. I think you would've heard from KK on the turn louder than .25, unless you've continually bet/raised a set and he knows that. Still, if he's got a boat from having KK, JJ, or QQ, he's betting into you on the river, and more than .25. The board will not split, not flush, and only backdoor straights, but someone looking for that wouldn't have called your flop raise. I'm pretty sure he has a weaker 3.

Check & show it down.He called big bets on flop and turn so he probably has something. My guess would be J3. He might be a real donk and have called down with a straight draw.Your hand is very exposed and the best you can hope to do against an average player is split. If you check here, you may well take it down & you get to see what he has called you down with. If you bet and he folds you win the same amount but lose the information. If you bet and he calls, you probably lose your money (but get the information as consolation)

check it....you gain little value from betting unless he is a horrible calling station....and you open yourself up to a possible bluff if you bet again.