Two folds. LAG said he had KJo with the Kc(bad fold, btw) and the TAG had QQ.
I really doubt he had KJo here. preflop doesn't make any sense and the fold is completely retarded even if he put u on AA :club: . I'm assuming he had enough sense to know that.As far as the raise and your reasoning, I like the idea w/o the TAG coming along (as it was my instinct before you gave the flop action). However, w/ the TAG coming along, you're basically making a VBAB given the size of the pot. Like I said when you make this bet against the LAG, you're goign to get a fold from air (which I really think he had) and a fold from the weak tightie some times. If your reads on either or them were off 1 out of 10 times, I think this is a losing play.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt he had KJo here. preflop doesn't make any sense and the fold is completely retarded even if he put u on AA :club: . I'm assuming he had enough sense to know that.
He's a 3:1 dog to AA :D getting almost 4:1 from the pot. So yeah, it's a mistake to fold even if he's up against the hand he fears. It's a bad fold, but it's not way off.