Softest Cash Games Around?

Am I allowed to mention online sites here? This is not spam, but the site im talking about is initialed GPP and is based out of montreal. anyway, i am an average online cash cash game player at best. i make most off my money on stt & mtt. but the last 3 months i have been making out like bandit on the 1/2 & 2/4 NLHE games. The play here is just so bad it's shocking. this is not a brag post, cuz im really not that great a player. solid, but not great. has anyone else noticed this? is only one else paying for their vacations from these soft games? never in my life have i seen so much dead money.

All I always hear about are how soft the games are at party poker. I can't play there because I have a mac. Are they that much softer than Pokerroom and fulltilt. I usually play fulltilt now. You guys talk it up so much I almost want to invest in another laptop just to play on partypoker.

Not really in the cash games, just tournies at PP. that good eh? i mostly just dont like the software there... do a lot of people ride the gravy train there too?

All I always hear about are how soft the games are at party poker. I can't play there because I have a mac. Are they that much softer than Pokerroom and fulltilt. I usually play fulltilt now. You guys talk it up so much I almost want to invest in another laptop just to play on partypoker.
The difference between Full TIlt and Party is massive. At party, the number of bad players is huge. At Full Tilt the number of bad players is average.

Thanks, I will definately try out PP again for cash games.But HAS anyone played at golden palace? is it just me or are these ridiculously easy?

You should try out poker.com, i haven't played there in a while, but .5/1 and .25/.50 are extremely soft. I was able to get about 20-100BB per session on good days. Heh...now that I think about it...I really should play there more, I don't know why I stopped playing there...heh.

zim, when can we expect new articles/blog updates?
I should be updating my blog tonight. Right now, Custom is handling most of the web design, and he is very busy, so I'm not sure as of right now.