Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is Button with T:club:, T:heart:. UTG calls, 1 fold, MP1 calls, 2 folds, CO calls, Hero raises, 2 folds, UTG 3-bets, MP1 folds, CO folds, Hero caps, UTG calls.Flop: (11.50 SB) 9:club:, 5:club:, 2:spade: (2 players)UTG bets, Hero raises, UTG 3-bets, Hero calls.Turn: (8.75 BB) 8:club: (2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets, UTG calls.River: (10.75 BB) 7:heart: (2 players)UTG checks, Hero checks.Final Pot: 10.75 BBthoughts?

UTG's Limp Re-Raise (LRR) signifies he's either got AA/KK or he has 69 off suitYou never know. He probably hopes you fear him.Bet the riverAlso, you can always edit the hand to stop at a point before the end.For instance, seeing he does not bet the turn or river after 3 betting the flop is odd, yet it biases us.I'm 2 beers in.

How many was it then?
He just kept forgetting, but like 9 of 11 or something like that... the last hand he flops the nut straight with J9o vs my KQ top pair, I two paired up on the turn, and he wussed out and just called down...lol :club:
I'm 2 beers in.
you got catchin up to do :club: i didnt see it was a limp/reraise. i miss this stuff all the time. blah.doesnt change much, though, IMO. it could be anything. AK, AA, J2s, 99, 34oyou'll have position on him HU after the flop, which makes this a call and not a cap, IMO.
doesnt change much, though, IMO. it could be anything. AK, AA, J2s, 99, 34oyou'll have position on him HU after the flop, which makes this a call and not a cap, IMO.
Could this last statement be explained in more detail, ie why does position + HU = call and not cap (hey I am a math guy like actuary so equations are my language), but other scenarios might be a cap? I suppose having others in the pot means we want to be collecting their dead money, but where does position figure into this?
Could this last statement be explained in more detail, ie why does position + HU = call and not cap (hey I am a math guy like actuary so equations are my language), but other scenarios might be a cap? I suppose having others in the pot means we want to be collecting their dead money, but where does position figure into this?
i dont have math to back it up. i just dont cap 10 10, even against a limp/reraiser. if his preflop skills are poor enough that he limp reraises in the first place, his post flop skills wont be any better, and we have position making that advantage over him even better. if we were OOP, though a cap and flop bet could put more pressure on him.

Thank you, I didn't mean I wanted math to back it up neccesarily, I was actually just making a bad joke on the fact that I was writing an equation in my post...