It's Sooooooted [3/6 6max]

I don't wanna go open the HH and do all that, this one is fairly simple.Game is 3/6 and its 5 handed.I open one off the button with the 10 9 of spades.The SB and BB (both SL-A players) call.The flop comes 79J rainbow, one spadethey both check i bet, call callthe turn is the 3 of spadesSB check, BB bet, Hero raises, SB 3-bets, BB caps, Hero calls.River is a 9SB bets, BB raises, Hero ???EDIT: Originally I had a 10 on the river, it was supposed to be a 9, bringing me trips.

i'm not sold on the turn raise.how many outs do you think you have?did you plan to take a free showdown UI?
I questioned the turn raise at first, but I think it's only because I saw the action afterwards.The raise is good. He would call a river bet UI (assuming it doesn't get raised behind him), so with like a billion outs on this draw heavy board it's good to try to get rid of SB.

I think the BB's bet on the turn doesn't necessarily represent a made hand a lot of the time. I am raising to build the pot/isolate.The turn raise would force me to call a river bet UI, but of course I had no idea what was about to happen once I did.On the river I cursed and banged my keyboard a couple times and called. I think a 9 was the worst card in the deck for me.It's still difficult for me to see a fold on the river.

It's still difficult for me to see a fold on the river.
Let me guess, you folded and lost?Unless you have a read that both players are over aggressive donks, I don't see how this can be anything but a fold on the river.They both just call the flop bet on that coordinated board, then go apeshit when an innocent 3 hits the turn. You're getting about 10:1, but it's hard to see what you beat given the action. Not only thta, you have to fear a 3-bet behind you. If BB is smart, he may raise a hand like J7 on the river to put you to the test. But that's somewhat unlikley. Basically, you're hoping that both your opponents had 2 pair on the turn that just go counterfeited on the river, and that BB still has the balls to raise when that scary 9 hits. Thats a huge parlay. 10:1 is not enough IMO.