Fcp Store Shipping

I couldn't find any shipping info on the site, so I was wondering how long it would take for my poker chips to get to Canada. Also if there is any duty that I will have to pay for it to come over the border.

I couldn't find any shipping info on the site, so I was wondering how long it would take for my poker chips to get to Canada. Also if there is any duty that I will have to pay for it to come over the border.
Hello Mandoor2005-It should take 7-10 business days to reach you. Nope, All shipping and taxes are included with your points purchase.Thanks,
Hi........are you Mandor from WPC ? Welcome aboard !
Hi........are you Mandor from WPC ? Welcome aboard !
Yes I am Finz, although I havent been there in awhile. There is just sooo much to keep up with.
I am wondering the same thing. Thanks for posting this so I got the answer as well.
Hello Mandoor2005-It should take 3-4 business days to reach you. Nope, All shipping and taxes are included with your points purchase.Thanks,
I know the shipping and taxes are included but do you know if any import duty has to be paid as well as S&HThanks
I am wondering the same thing. Thanks for posting this so I got the answer as well.I know the shipping and taxes are included but do you know if any import duty has to be paid as well as S&HThanks
You should not be charged any duty or taxes, just your FCP points. If you are charged any let us know.
Six,Where are you from?Can you let me know how long it takes for your package to get there?
I ordered a cap and it was sent on March 6, I have not yet received it. I am estimating that it will be 2 weeks so if it is not here by the middle of next week then I will have to start tracking down where it went.I thought the shipping process would be a little faster but oh well. I will post when I receive it, I haven't ordered the chips yet but I will as soon as I find out from someone else that lives on the West Coast of Canada how long it took and if there was any import duty.I know FCP said to contact them if we are charged something.Oh yeah I live in Abbotsford, BC.
You should not be charged any duty or taxes, just your FCP points. If you are charged any let us know.
Hi Info,I ordered a hat from FCP Store and it was sent on Mar 6, 2006I have not yet received this hat and was wondering what steps I need to take to rectify this.Please adviseThanksSix
Hi Info,I ordered a hat from FCP Store and it was sent on Mar 6, 2006I have not yet received this hat and was wondering what steps I need to take to rectify this.Please adviseThanksSix
Hi Six, I also replied to the PM you sent me. Any questions about an order after you have placed it should be sent to storehelp@fullcontactpoker.com as that e-mail address goes right to the people doing the distribution.
Hi Six, I also replied to the PM you sent me. Any questions about an order after you have placed it should be sent to storehelp@fullcontactpoker.com as that e-mail address goes right to the people doing the distribution.
Thanks, I have sent them an email :club:
I ordered a book well over a week ago, still haven't received it. What is the estimated time for shipping to Sweden? =)
Zeatrix-I PM'd you a few times. Please respond with the necessary info to fcpstore@fullcontactpoker.comthanks,
Zeatrix-I PM'd you a few times. Please respond with the necessary info to fcpstore@fullcontactpoker.comthanks,
Hi Info,I noticed above that you told Zeatrix to email fcpstore@fullcontactpoker.com to discuss his shipping inquiry but you told me to email storehelp@fullcontactpoker.com to discuss where my product went.I did email storehelp but I have not received a single reply. I sent an email on Mar 22 and a follow up a couple of days later because I know that it can take them up to 48 hours to reply. I have not received any information and it is Mar 29.Is there something that I am missing maybe. Should I be using the email address that you gave Zeatrix?ThanksSix
Hi Info,I noticed above that you told Zeatrix to email fcpstore@fullcontactpoker.com to discuss his shipping inquiry but you told me to email storehelp@fullcontactpoker.com to discuss where my product went.I did email storehelp but I have not received a single reply. I sent an email on Mar 22 and a follow up a couple of days later because I know that it can take them up to 48 hours to reply. I have not received any information and it is Mar 29.Is there something that I am missing maybe. Should I be using the email address that you gave Zeatrix?ThanksSix
Please continue to send your emails to storehelp@fullcontactpoker.comThey will be able to handle any issues you have going forward.Thanks,
Six,Where are you from?Can you let me know how long it takes for your package to get there?
Hello Mandoor2005-It should take 7-10 business days to reach you. Nope, All shipping and taxes are included with your points purchase.Thanks,
Just like Info quoted, it took exactly 10 days for my chips to arrive at my front door. I have not had a chance to look at them yet so I cannot comment on quality at this time but I do not foresee any problems.I am still waiting for my hat :club: Don't worry though Matt from the FCP Store is awesome and he has taken care of the problem. :D