First Final Table On Party Poker

Im at my first final table on Party Poker..only a 10 dollar tourney with 99 people but still my first.Tournament 630338My screenname is: stylez09Come rail me!
GL, id rail but cant connect to party from here at school

Well that's all folks. Finished 6th for a payday of 70 dollars.Lost with JJ vs. AKMy tourney life was over when I made a bad laydown with 8 left.UTG goes all in for 9795 i have about 30k in chips. I get dealt AJ and call. SB wakes up and goes all in for 20K total. I fold. They show 33 vs. 10 10. If I call that hand i have over 60K in chips and in good position to make it to the end. Oh well, I am happy with the cash.

Well that's all folks. Finished 6th for a payday of 70 dollars.Lost with JJ vs. AKMy tourney life was over when I made a good laydown with 8 left.UTG goes all in for 9795 i have about 30k in chips. I get dealt AJ and call. SB wakes up and goes all in for 20K total. I fold. They show 33 vs. 10 10. If I call that hand i have over 60K in chips and in good position to make it to the end. Oh well, I am happy with the cash.
FYP.Sometimes it happens.
Well that's all folks. Finished 6th for a payday of 70 dollars.Lost with JJ vs. AKMy tourney life was over when I made a bad laydown with 8 left.UTG goes all in for 9795 i have about 30k in chips. I get dealt AJ and call. SB wakes up and goes all in for 20K total. I fold. They show 33 vs. 10 10. If I call that hand i have over 60K in chips and in good position to make it to the end. Oh well, I am happy with the cash.
it was a good laydown. don't look at the outcome.. It was a good fold at the time
FYP.Sometimes it happens.
I disagree, unless I've misunderstood what happened. He's already invested almost 10K in the pot. The other guy pushes for 20 total, that means it's another 10K to call. He'd definitely be getting the odds. I think he's committed to call at that point.A-J's not a great hand to invest that much, but I think once you invest the first 10K you're obligated to invest 10K more to eliminate two people and get a whole lotta chips.Just my opinion though. Congrats on the first final table.