Forum Of Dickheads

I've always wondered... what does "YSAPKY" mean? I've been able to figure all the others out, but not this one.
It's an unkind acronym promoting suicide as an alternative to being less than awesome at poker.

I'm gonna lock this down as this post really serves little meaning. OP, you only registered recently and all of a sudden you are making blanket assumptions. Try going to other parts of the forum then general. You also need to remember that this is the internet, so why on earth should you get all wound up on things that happen on an internet forum, its rather silly don't you think. I post at many different forums and can safely say that while there are dickheads here, there are tons of dickheads everywhere, not just this forum, and I highly doubt that this forum has the highest per capita of dickheads as you claim. Try contributing to this site in a positive manner instead of trying to incite

Hey, I'll be the first to admit it can get a little rough around here, but handling it comes with experience since this community has been around a while. 2+2 is there if you just want to talk strat, we have excellent strat forums here as well. I just don't get the op's thought process by calling everyone dickheads? What are trying to accomplish? I think we all know the obvious..........YSAPKY
okay, I want to address the topic that 2p2 is this pure strat forum, cause, its not. Just look at the fact that the highest traffic forums there are OOT, BBV, and the internet gambling forum(the zoo). How do I know these things, cause I am a 2p2er. While the strat forums are great, the whole theory of 2p2 being a pure strat site that doesn't have tons of cynical posters is a pure fallacy