Online Sites...quality Of Players

Hello boys and girls,Just looking for some insight on where everyone thinks the weakest and strongest players are online. Not necessarily looking for who has the best quality in terms of service or program. I have had great success at Pacific and Party. I enjoy stars because of what it offers but think the other sites have a ton of weaker players. Anybody have any thoughts??

Pacific is easily the worst quality play, especially at higher limits NL 400 NL 600 I have ever seen on the internet. Bar none. It's barely even poker, just make a hand and move your money in. It's kind of sad really.

Hello boys and girls,Just looking for some insight on where everyone thinks the weakest and strongest players are online. Not necessarily looking for who has the best quality in terms of service or program. I have had great success at Pacific and Party. I enjoy stars because of what it offers but think the other sites have a ton of weaker players. Anybody have any thoughts??
PiratesOfPoker. It's the best poker site since PokerSpot.

I only play limit poker but FCP (pokerroom network) seems to be pretty soft at least at the low limits. Players are passive, not very tricky and willing to pay off big hands with moderate holdings. :club:

Pacific is easily the worst quality play, especially at higher limits NL 400 NL 600 I have ever seen on the internet. Bar none. It's barely even poker, just make a hand and move your money in. It's kind of sad really.
I signed up for Pacific about a year ago, but mis-typed my address. I had an appartment that was "305 74th street" and moved to "705 7th Ave" just before signing up. Well, I typed "305 7th Ave" by mistake and it didn't match the info on my bank account. They had me take a quiz to prove that I was actually me, but my name is exactly the same as my father's and there was some information on my credit report that was actually his and I didn't know about it so I failed their quiz and now they won't let me have an account no matter what I do. I'm 34 years old. I am willing to do whatever they want for me to prove that I am who I say I am, but they don't care. I'm flagged as a fraudulent person to them even though I have accounts at every other site no problem.It sucks because I hear the competition there is so bad. Anyway, my favorite site right now is Stars. I make a lot of money there every day. I also like FCP/PokerRoom. The competition is a little bit better at these sites, but it seems to make them only easier for me to read. I make more money there than at Party. I make money at Party, just not as much as at PokerRoom, FCP and Stars.