Hi all. Looking at the promotional offer on pokerroom. 40% first desposit bonus.So thinking of dropping $300 for a $120 bonus. To activate the bonus I need 7 reward points per dollar bonus. So need (7*120) 840 reward points. 2 questions1. Whats the ratio for earning 1 reward point (checked site tna)?2. Is it possible to do it in 60 days? 840 reward points in 60 days?Appreciate any response to help me out.

Check bonuswhores.comI didn't think the bonus was too hard to clear. Ceratinly not easy like Party or Paradise, but not too bad. Unfortunetly, this is the only site that I've ever really lost money at. The no limit players seemed fairly loose, and it's probably worth doing.

Hi all. Looking at the promotional offer on pokerroom. 40% first desposit bonus.So thinking of dropping $300 for a $120 bonus. To activate the bonus I need 7 reward points per dollar bonus. So need (7*120) 840 reward points. 2 questions1. Whats the ratio for earning 1 reward point (checked site tna)?2. Is it possible to do it in 60 days? 840 reward points in 60 days?Appreciate any response to help me out.
I'll say it. I love Pokerroom. It's sad really, because they continue to take my money. Perhaps I should stay away from the blackjack table. Anyway, the bonus is cleared as follows. You get .07 "player points" for every $0.10 cleared in rake. It seems rather daunting, but I just cleared a $70 reload bonus in 2 days 4-tabling 1/2 NL, so it's really not that bad. I will also agree with Vogelb5. The NL players below the 5/10 level are fairly predictable. If you clear this bonus quickly, they're also offering a 20% reload bonus for (i believe) the month of March to celebrate their anniversary or new poker pro or something. I forget. All I know is it's free money. A quick note: With their new UI, they've also set a limit on the number of tables you can play at. I used to 6-table, which made bonus clearing a snap, but they've set the limit at 4. Boo. Anyway, best of luck to you. Hope my rambling helped.