I'm in under Zimmer4141.My other accounts I was using last week got shut down though :D
hahaha yeah i feel you man, you get that 20k taken back too? :club:
in, table 167. A second in this would be a lot nicer
haha yeah i watched that earlier... nice cash

Wow. Been a while since I have blown up. Got up to about 12k, continued to pick up great starting hands but couldn't get people off their drawing hands and lost some big pots when they hit their draw. Last hand, picked up Q's in early, raised it up, BB came over the top for a huge raise, had to either push or fold. Figured he had AK, or J's, he turned up Aces and I am out. GL all.

at 2800 hour 1. Was at average, made a retarded play with 7's. Would like a double up
5800... not too much going on

Ugh, just lost a big one.Blinds 150/300, Shortstack raises in EP to 900, I reraise him all in, putting in a total of 2000. Donk on Button pushes for 4k total, and I call. EP has AQ, I have AK, Donk has 22. 5 unders on the board, and I'm down to 1700.Just doubled. Pushed with 1700 chips and KTo. Called by 99, flopped a K. Up to 3400.And, I'm out. Push on button with 3400 and 55, called by KQ.Flop 874, turn Q, River 4

ummm... I HAVENT HIT A HAND IN YEARS... this sucks

ummm... I HAVENT HIT A HAND IN YEARS... this sucks
5445 at the 2nd break... ughhhover 12000...in the BB with K9, folded around, SB raised, i came over the top, he called with AJ off and i hit my 9 to double, then made 2 pair the next hand

44k at the 3rd break... hit my first premium (QQ), and just ran it up from there... table 21

in the money with 108k... its go time... avg stack is 50kish

Looks like you got a decent stack going - I'll jump on the rail
thanks... yeah i had things workin...just lost a few pots in a row with KQ and 99

made a sick call with 6 7 on a 693 flop, had the guy who moved in on 55, he ended up having 44 and it held... back up to 120k with about 100 guys left

made a sick call with 6 7 on a 693 flop, had the guy who moved in on 55, he ended up having 44 and it held... back up to 120k with about 100 guys left
I'm railing, good luck.
What did you fold when that ace hit the turn and you were check-raised?
i folded 44 there