Green Bay/appleton/ne Wisc. Home Games

I know there was a thread about this earlier this week, but it ended up being a discussion of someones tits instead of about the actual topic. So...anyone from that area know of anything?

I don't know about home games, but the best game is the NL 35 buy in, 10/r & 10ad-on at Onieda on Monday nights at 7:00pm. Every week there are 120-130 players. If you wait in line, get there at 5:00, but you can play the cash games and then you don't have to wait.

• 2 weeks later...

I get e-mails about $100 buy in tourneys in Milwaukee. Haven't played, but major players, no donks. I also know of a few weekly bar tourneys with a $60 buy in that are 1/2 solid and 1/2 weak. Ask for more info.

• 2 weeks later...

In the Waukesha County area there are enough cash games/tourneys to play seriously every day of the week, it's just unreal. Some are smaller in the 20-30 buy in range but there are 100 and up tourneys along with cash games to 5/10 NL. Probably larger games that I'm not aware of......if only I was young and single again so I could give it a go !!!

• 1 year later...

I live in gb. looking to get a home weekly tourney together. maybe $20-$40 buy in game, ten people at the most. i play regularly on pstars but would like to work on my live play. i am not able to make it to oneida often, so looking for other options. email me if interrested. will host.