Speed Tourney Q With High Blinds

So, I just busted out of a 1600 person speed tourney in 25th, and don't know whether or not I made the right decision by pushing all my chips into the middle.I'm not going to use a hand converter, I hope nobody minds.Blinds 60,000/120,000 + 2000 ante. I'm in the BB with 190,000 in chips, and JdTh. UTG (550000 in chips) pushes all-in, folds around to me. (190+120+60+16=386k effectively in the pot)The question is this: with only 70,000 behind, the odds I was getting, and the fact that I was in for nearly my whole stack the next hand anyway, should I have folded?I think it's a no-brainer call, but I've never posted in strat before, so I think I'm learning to be less stubborn.Thanks.

i think it is a solid call, at those stakes, your taking the next hand either way. some may say the next one would have won for you, but I hate being all in pre flop with the short stack because a lot of people will not give you protection and you may be facing a hand with 3, 4 or even 5 way action. With those blinds you needed to make a move earlier.

No brainer call....just an all in fest at the end of these. Stopped playing them a while back as every time we had a staller 30 minutes into the tourney.What did UTG have?K9AX

Easy call.You didnt have any opportunity to push in the last 3 orbits? Or did you get down so low by playing a hand and losing?
To answer the earlier question, it was K8d.To answer why I hadn't been more forhcoming in pushing my chips in, I had been chipleader with 48 left, but had someone with a comparative stack to my immediate left (the one who inevitably took me out). When we reached the final blind level, I was on the BB with a rubbish hand, with him pushing UTG - I just couldn't see the value added in calling (to most likely luck out if I won - ALTHOUGH, I do realize the gigantic luck component in this type of tourney). Same deal with the SB, MP2 or 3 pushed and with the LAG (well, LAG for a speed tourney), I figured he'd be calling with likely anything (which he did. He won it)Believe me, I had been pushing in my stack as often as possible, but again, when the blinds skyrocketed, they brought in other big stacks from other tables and we just wound up killing eachother.Thanks for the flame-retardent responses. Save them for when I make dumber posts (which if you'll do some looking, I must say I have done).
Thanks for the flame-retardent responses. Save them for when I make dumber posts (which if you'll do some looking, I must say I have done).
An unofficial welcome to the No-flame zone. (At least we've been able to stay that way so far.) And we all make dumb ones now and then!