Does Anyone Play At Noble Poker?

I signed up yesterday. I only play real money. Well mysteriously my play money balance has fluctuated. I swear it was 2000 yesterday, then 500 today. I clicked reset to see what it would do, and the balance was reset to 1000. That was strange enough. Then I went to the store, came back, logged on, and the balance was 1015. Now I just looked at it again and it's 30! :club: WTF! That happened just as I was typing this. I did a player search, and it only has me on the table I'm looking at. I don't care about the balance obviously, but I am worried someone is playing on it somehow. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Very odd glitch, hopefully. I'm fairly certain I'm not going insane, but this is making me paranoid. I'm just clearing this 100 and getting out of there anyway. The software froze and booted almost everyone. I was sitting at 2 10 handed tables. One table had 8 sitting out, another had 7 sitting out. Anyone have a xanax?

I signed up yesterday. I only play real money. Well mysteriously my play money balance has fluctuated. I swear it was 2000 yesterday, then 500 today. I clicked reset to see what it would do, and the balance was reset to 1000. That was strange enough. Then I went to the store, came back, logged on, and the balance was 1015. Now I just looked at it again and it's 30! :club: WTF! That happened just as I was typing this. I did a player search, and it only has me on the table I'm looking at. I don't care about the balance obviously, but I am worried someone is playing on it somehow. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Very odd glitch, hopefully. I'm fairly certain I'm not going insane, but this is making me paranoid. I'm just clearing this 100 and getting out of there anyway. The software froze and booted almost everyone. I was sitting at 2 10 handed tables. One table had 8 sitting out, another had 7 sitting out. Anyone have a xanax?
Xanex? Well that may be the problem. I was eating Xanax like pez about 5 years ago, and i couldn't remember anything, thats one of the side affects of taking too many.
Xanex? Well that may be the problem. I was eating Xanax like pez about 5 years ago, and i couldn't remember anything, thats one of the side affects of taking too many.
I've only taken it once, and that was years ago. The situation is making me anxious, so I figured an anxiety pill would help. Can anyone give me any info on the actual problem? TIA