I Have A Lot Of Crazy Hu Hands

I could post them here but do the communal "we" care to see them?A lot are pretty read based, for better or worse, and some tough spots...but I dunno if enough people play HU here to inspire me to post some hands.Let me know here and I'll start posting some in this thread so I don't "waste forum space".Or post your own here as well.- Jordan

- villian sitting in seat 1 with $79.65- hero sitting in seat 2 with $207.15 [Dealer]hero posted the small blind - $0.50villian posted the big blind - $1.00hero: Qs7shere completes $1.00villian bet - $4.00hero called - $4.00** Dealing the flop: 9s, As, Qcvillian bet - $6.00hero raised - $18.00villian called - $18.00** Dealing the turn: Jsvillian bet - $23.00hero went all-in - $185.65villian went all-in - $35.65** Dealing the river: 8d--villian was habitually raising whenever I completed from the sb. By habitually I mean atleast 9/10 times. This hand also occured late in our match.----------------------------- villian sitting in seat 1 with $53.80 [Dealer]- hero sitting in seat 2 with $137.90villian posted the small blind - $0.50herol posted the big blind - $1.00hero: Ks8dvillianraised - $2.00hero called - $2.00** Dealing the flop: Kc 9c 4dhero check, villian bet $1, hero raised $4, villian calls $4.** Dealing the turn: 4shero bet $10, villian calls $10** Dealing the river: 5shero checks, villian bets $10, hero calls $10-- Villian hasn't impressed me yet.- Jordan

- villian sitting in seat 1 with $106.65- hero sitting in seat 2 with $182.90 [Dealer]hero posted the small blind - $0.50villian posted the big blind - $1.00hero: 5c 6shero called - $1.00villian bet - $3.00hero called - $3.00** Dealing the flop: 5s Ah 3hvillian bet $4, hero raised $10, villian called $10** Dealing the turn: 9hvillian checked, hero checked** Dealing the river: 2dvillian bet $22, hero foldsvillian wins $47.00 from the main pot---this was the habitual bb raiser when I limped...he had a very wide range here...- Jordanthis is the habitual bb raiser again..this time raising outta the sb- villian sitting in seat 1 with $149.35 [Dealer]- hero sitting in seat 2 with $143.15villian posted the small blind - $0.50hero posted the big blind - $1.00** Dealing card to easy-call: Ad Tdvillian raised $3.5, hero raised $11, villian called $11** Dealing the flop: Kc 8s 10hhero bet $20, villian calls $20** Dealing the turn: Jhhero checks, villian checks** Dealing the river: 9dhero bets $30, villian foldshero wins $91.00 from the main pot---I'm really not sure on the river bet. I may have been betting with the best hand, or he may have mucked a K. I'm really not sure...- JordanAnother from the habitual raiser...i'm done for a bit after this one.- villian sitting in seat 1 with $115.20 [Dealer]- herositting in seat 2 with $179.15villian posted the small blind - $0.50hero posted the big blind - $1.00** Dealing card to easy-call: Kh8dvillian raised $3.5, hero re-raised $11, villian calls $11** Dealing the flop: Kd 5h 4shero bet $15, villian calls** Dealing the turn: Achero checked, villian bet $36, hero folds.villian wins $87.00 from the main pot--I dunno. Preflop I think I have the best hand probably considering his wide range. On the turn I think he is either bluffing or not and I figured I could find a better spot. This was one of our earlier hands...prob middle of the match...the first one I posted (when I had Q7s and turned a flush) was at the end of the session...- Jordan

Most of that looks pretty good

** Dealing card to easy-call: Kh8dvillian raised $3.5, hero re-raised $11, villian calls $11** Dealing the flop: Kd 5h 4shero bet $15, villian calls** Dealing the turn: Achero checked, villian bet $36, hero folds.villian wins $87.00 from the main pot
I think you showed a lot of strength pre flop and after the flop, and when the ace came, you checked? I would lead out again here..It seems checking forfeited the hand to him..hero posted the small blind - $0.50villian posted the big blind - $1.00hero: 5c 6shero called - $1.00villian bet - $3.00hero called - $3.00** Dealing the flop: 5s Ah 3hvillian bet $4, hero raised $10, villian called $10** Dealing the turn: 9hvillian checked, hero checked** Dealing the river: 2dvillian bet $22, hero foldsvillian wins $47.00 from the main potTough call here..The turn is kind of scary cuz the flush gets there and you said he has a wide range of hands here..Can't see how your fives are good.

Here's another hand from a new opponent.I'm going to provide you guys with the exact read I had during the hand. This was late in our session.I have a very reliable read on this guy. He overbet when weak, and bet weak when strong. The classic tell. Now, I had already played hands where he'd raise 6x the bb. The flop would be Axx and I'd have second pair. I'd check OOP and call a big overbet, we'd then check down, and second pair would be good. Everytime. I'd never seen him overbet with a strong hand. So I was trying my best to trust this read. Here's the hand.- villian sitting in seat 1 with $92.80- hero sitting in seat 2 with $96.55 [Dealer]hero posted the small blind - $0.50villain posted the big blind - $1.00hero: 9s9chero called - $1.00villian checked** Dealing the flop: 6h 9d 7svillian checked, hero bet $1, villian raised $4, hero called $4** Dealing the turn: Qcvillian bet $6, hero called $6** Dealing the river: 8svillian bet $9, hero called $9--and so we understand flop play. In unraised pots, I bet $1 with top, mid, or btm pair, flush draw, straight draw, just about everytime. I also usually raise my pairs preflop, but he was raising about 90% of the time I limped in. I was looking to trap preflop with a limp/raise. There.- Jordan

why the mini raise on the flop? Especially given that flop im going to pot it. On the turn im raising to see were I stand. river looks fine.
do you mean min bet?as i wrote, in unraised pots, i usually bet 1/2 the pot with a wide variety of hands (btm, top, mid pairs, and most draws) sometimes i'll bet the pot which will bet $2, but usually i just click the bet button and move on from there. I pick up a lot of small pots...i dunno...I usually raise this hand preflop obviously, so had I, i would pot it on the flop...I'd usually re-raise his c/r on the flop, but with the read I had before I couldn't justify it...his bet screamed strength cause he didn't overbet. This is probably the only time i've ever played a set this slow HU..and it wasn't cause I thought I was trapping...i was about 85% sure I was behind...and was hoping to boat up..the river I could have gotten away from it..but i half wanted to see what he had on the flop and see how accurate my read was..this was just one of those hands where I had an incredibly strong read...but still was doubting myself cause I "had a set". It's kinda weird when you have that strong of a read but still call down...as i said..calling the river was more about me making sure I was reading him correctly and didn't just horribly misplay a huge hand on the flop.- Jordan