slipping (badly) from tag to lag

I'm looking for problems and feel i'm becoming looser than I used to be but not playing differently after the flop. Are there any Poker Tracker numbers I can give from the last couple thousand hands where you can tell if I'm playing too loose? I want to play solid Tight Agressive.

VP$P is still the strongest indicator imo. See how that compares during your suspected LAG phase vs prior play.If 20% is standard full table TAG percentage then 30% might be a good LAG players VP$P..not 40s and 50s like you often see.

I've actually gone from 31.36% DOWN to 26.87%. i clearly have a good read on own game............You think that change is enough to make a difference? looking at month to month, I only make money if I finish ITM 40%+. I'm sitting around 36% during my little losing streak.

Its hard to make money at 40% and a slip to 36% (basically random plus vigorish) could change the picture a lot, especially if your HU play isnt strong and you are settling for 2ds and 3rds when you do make the money.