just done it.And not to brag but i managed to make $300 playing NL25, over the 2000 raked hands.Am i now officially too good for this level or what?(yes, i know small, sample, but i've been beating the NL50 on party having grnded through NL25 already, and only moved down to bonus chase)Theres a tonne of players on empire right now, but it will only last whilst everyone else is bonus hunting. They're gonna have to move back to sharing with party IMO for them to get continued traffic. Good bonus though.

there are a tonne of whores on there, but they're all playing weak tight.i gues censored.com doesnt have a good poker forum? im not sure but this would make sense if they were primarily concerned with scoring the bonus.Dont bother with the LHE 0.5/1, its a fricking rock garden. 90% that i mined had v$ips under 22%.NL25 10-max is so tight, yet extra passive preflop. Try a blind steal at any opportunity, they need aces to even call.NL25 6-max. this was where all the better players played (at this level). However there were a tonne of fish around. Gotta love that 8xbb raise UTG with Q10.PLO25 10-max. not really an expert at this, but decided i had some gamble in me. Its so weak preflop that you can almost be certain you'll see flops cheap. Never once in 2hrs did i see 2 raises preflop, including when i raised the pot preflp with KKQ9ds from mp after 2 limpers, only to be smooth called by the button on AAQ10ss (6 including the blinds were in).

cleared the bonus last night and checked my PT stats to see how many hands I playedto reach 2,000 raked hands I played823 hands of .5/1 six max limit hold'em2,624 hands of 1/2 six max limit hold'emand1 hand of $25 pot limit omahafor winnings of $208if i had selected tables more carefully, i probably could have cleared the bonus in significantly fewer hands