doyle's room action points?

I really just want to ask a question to anyone who is working off a bonus on Doyle's Room.It says action points are awarded for playing in a hand and says you need to have 20 action points per dollar of your bonus to acquire the bonus. Then, you can click on action points on the site to get more info, but it never really goes into detail about how fast action points accumulate or what the ratio is for pot size/rake size : action points.If anyone has this information for me I would be VERY appreciative, trying to figure out if it's worth a deposit there.

This may not help much, but I made a small deposit a while back to play Badugi, and it seems like the bonus cleared very quickly, maybe a few hours.And it seems like the bonus amount showed up as real money immediately, although I didn't try to withdraw until I had accumulated enough points to clear the bonus. Then I withdrew the original amount and played til I lost the bonus and profits I had won!

Here is the deal with Doyle's Room, or any skin in Tribeca I think. You get action points equaling the amount of your rake in cash games at a max. of 300 per hand (i.e. rake of $1 nets 100 points). For tournies, which I only play the same applies for action points. You get one action point for every penny of tourney fee. For example if you play a 6 seat STT for $25 + $2.50, then you would get 250 action points regardless of the outcome. As for how fast you can earn your bonus, I guess that depends on the stakes you are going to play, etc and the amount of your initial deposit. I play on Platinum Poker, which is a skin on the Doyle Brunson Network and I only had to clear 10 x the action points.

Thanks for your help gold, so I have a followup question now. When are action points earned? Do I have to be in at the flop? Do I earn them for a pot if I've folded preflop? If $1 is raked from the pot, does everyone at the table get 100 action points each? Or is it split amongst all the players evenly?

This is quoted from one of the tribeca sites, bospoker:The larger the pot, the more Action Points there will be *. The available points will be distributed to all players who participated in the pot on a pro-rate (percentage) basis. The more a player bets, the larger their personal share of the available Action Points. I hope that anwers you question for raked pots for cash games.