Remember the Sienfeld episode where Jerry is Even Steven?Well sometimes I feel that is me.If i win $200 at limit i lose $200 at nl.If i win $25 on tuesday, i get a parking ticket for $25 on wednesday.If im winning on line for a week, i'm losing in my local live game and vice versa.The final straw came on wednesday when i got 3rd place in a small live MTT tourny which paid 40 bucks. Somewhere between the car and the house i lost 40 bucks out of my pocket.Anyone else experience this phenomenom?Btw, I've had a FT account for exactly a year. Play 4-5 SnG's a day and have exactly the same amount of cash today as i did 1 year ago. Not that im complaining, as i mainly just play for fun but it is strange how things seem to even out.

I'm deeply impressed with your love for the game. All that, no real visable profits and your still playing. The glass is half full.. at least your not down.
Im not quite sure if you're sincere or not Vogel, but if you are ty. I play for 3-4 hours everyday with a mix of live and on-line play and really do just play cause i love the game.Or because i have no life. :wink:
All that, no real visable profits and your still playing.
Actually i make pretty decent spending money at the live game $50-100/ week. It just seems that something else in life will always come up to negate that profit. :cry:

I wasn't mocking or anything, that's the way I took your message. Do well in person and break even online (basically).. I would probably get too frustrated with online if that's how it worked. Being 21 and going to a college near my house I just stay home to save money.. but when most of my other friends go back to college the live games completely dry up. Luckily I somehow manage to win online which saves my addiction.