i dont miss this place

Personally, I think the forum is just fine. Yeah, there is some flaming in general and off topic. But so what?? It is the internet, and it isn't like there are too many things being said that truly offend people. Plus, in all of the strategy forums, there seem to be mostly poker talk..probably 98 percent of it. Each subforum seems to be pretty serious except for Off Topic and General..so if you wanna discuss POKER on this POKER forum, then go to the POKER STRATEGY sections. Otherwise, just ignore the flaming if you want to post in General. It is the internet, people shouldn't take sh*t so seriously.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly tipped the scales for you to lash out like this? Did a mean poster point out that your obviously low IQ inhibits you from living a normal life? I don't see why people make posts like this. Nobody cares about how much you think FCP sucks, and this thread isn't going to change anything and neither is telling daddy daniel about it.Just move on with your life, and don't worry yourself with the silly internet world of FCP.
If nobody cares than why did YOU reply ? Are you saying that you are a NOBODY ??? LMAO
I thought you said you were leaving!??! Guess you just couldn't get enough of the KowboyKoopinator..could ya'???

The people who complain of overmoderation are most likely the ones who need the most moderating. Clean the place up, it'll still be here. Moderate : DO YOU JOB. If people were trashing your backyard are you gonna let them get way with it ? NO !!! Then you moderators really dont give a hoot about FCP or you'd clean it up.

The forum seems to be doing even better than ever these days. In fact, the only time things get weird is when has-been posters that nobody missed decide to come in and tard things up for awhile....Don't let the door hit ya.

The people who complain of overmoderation are most likely the ones who need the most moderating. Clean the place up, it'll still be here. Moderate : DO YOU JOB. If people were trashing your backyard are you gonna let them get way with it ? NO !!! Then you moderators really dont give a hoot about FCP or you'd clean it up.
Shut the f*ck up. Dude...if you don't like it...then LEAVE!!!! You said you were leaving, but you continue to post. No matter what any moderators/administrators do, there will ALWAYS be some people who don't like the forum. That doesn't mean they are going to change everything just for you. Get over yourself . Yeah, some people don't like it, but a lot more people love it, so just deal with it. Again...if you wanna talk poker, there is very little flaming in the poker strategy sections. Other than that, who cares if there is some arguing/flaming??? It is the internet. You can ignore any poster/post AT ANY TIME. JUST DON'T READ IT if you don't want to. Jesus. It ain't like you pay money to be a member of this forum......sh*t. IT'S FREE!!!!!
keller-thomas-02.jpg"Come join my squadron like toby, and you too can be cool"
He's won a bracelet since Daniel and will actually reply to a post. You can rarely say that about here. Keep giving DN you money on his site and he'll be fine with all the B.S. that goes on here. Money talks.
He's won a bracelet since Daniel and will actually reply to a post. You can rarely say that about here. Keep giving DN you money on his site and he'll be fine with all the B.S. that goes on here. Money talks.
You do know that it is free to be a member of this forum..right!??!?
Daniel plays 5 dollar tournies with fcp members...and he posts here...how many celebrities do u know that would allow fans to come to their personal house and eat their moms cooked food and hang with them for superbowl weekend?ya, hes trying to promote the site but he dosent need to allow strangers in his house...there are other "rewards" to offer...DN is very good to his fans.
Shut the f*ck up. Dude...if you don't like it...then LEAVE!!!! You said you were leaving, but you continue to post. No matter what any moderators/administrators do, there will ALWAYS be some people who don't like the forum. That doesn't mean they are going to change everything just for you. Get over yourself . Yeah, some people don't like it, but a lot more people love it, so just deal with it. Again...if you wanna talk poker, there is very little flaming in the poker strategy sections. Other than that, who cares if there is some arguing/flaming??? It is the internet. You can ignore any poster/post AT ANY TIME. JUST DON'T READ IT if you don't want to. Jesus. It ain't like you pay money to be a member of this forum......sh*t. IT'S FREE!!!!!
If you don't like my comments it's a free country and you DON'T HAVE TO READ THEM !!!!!!!! Get over yourself Mr. Ive posted 5,000 times here. What, you got no real life and live here like Teneight & Spademan ?? Oh and before I leave at midnight EST one last flame where flames seem to be allowed without moderation...ahem...Custom, your pencil drawing avatar makes you look gay dude..really. Head tilted to the side and just downright GAY. Whew , I've always wanted to say that. Kiss My AZZ FCP people !!!!!!! ( well most of you) .
I have to agree with toby on a couple of his points, there is too much flaming on this site. It is bad for FCP and it is bad for poker. Show some love!
Please tell me how me calling you an idiot is "bad for poker." Is Doyle Brunson crying because of this?? Did Johnny Chan lose a little bit of passion for the game because of this?? Did Chris Moneymaker lose what little skill he had left because of this!?!?!? I THINK NOT!!!!!
Daniel Negreanu's web site has become nothing more than a place for him to get your money. Especially stay away from the forums.
Follow your own advice.
You cared enough to check out the blog...awww gee thanks.
I have to agree with toby on a couple of his points, there is too much flaming on this site. It is bad for FCP and it is bad for poker. Show some love!
Please tell me how me calling you an idiot is "bad for poker." Is Doyle Brunson crying because of this?? Did Johnny Chan lose a little bit of passion for the game because of this?? Did Chris Moneymaker lose what little skill he had left because of this!?!?!? I THINK NOT!!!!!
It is creating an attitude of snobbery around the game, which could discourage people from playing.
It is creating an attitude of snobbery around the game, which could discourage people from playing.
Oh yes, and now I will stop playing and watching baseball because of barry bonds. you are correct.
If you don't like my comments it's a free country and you DON'T HAVE TO READ THEM !!!!!!!! Get over yourself Mr. Ive posted 5,000 times here. What, you got no real life and live here like Teneight & Spademan ?? Oh and before I leave at midnight EST one last flame where flames seem to be allowed without moderation...ahem...Custom, your pencil drawing avatar makes you look gay dude..really. Head tilted to the side and just downright GAY. Whew , I've always wanted to say that. Kiss My AZZ FCP people !!!!!!! ( well most of you) .
What the f*ck are you talking about!??!! A. I'm not the one complaining about this forum. You are. I don't mind the fact that you are making these comments, I'm just responding to them. B. Yup. I have no life. Because it takes SOOOOOOOOOOO long to make a post. Seriously though, I play a lot of poker, and while playing, I surf the forums. Big deal.C. Thanks for telling me it was midnight eastern time. I've always struggled with my time zones. F*cking idiot...D. haha..you said "azz." What a dumbass!!!E. You suck at "leaving the forum," which is what you said you were doing.

Well people, it's been fun tonight. Anyone who was already to get all rilled up found their place to vent their sorry lives here on my post, thank you. And to the four or five people who actually had something NICE to say, I say peace to you and get outta this hole before they turn you into one of them : Negative no life sit here all day idiots who carry a flame gun and live to try make all others feel less worthy so the can feel better about their crappy life.MIDNIGHT, GOTTA GO NOW ....have fun giving DN your money playing $ 5 SNG's " Ohhhhhh, DN played a sng with me" wipe your panties up brown nose suck ups.Moderate THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have a vagina, don't you???
All the flaming, turds, kowboys, spadeazz's, can kiss my butt. I like DN but he lets way too much junk on his forums. How about a moderator housecleaning DN and maybe I'll be back.
I agree with the OPYou so called "vets" are a disgrace to forums on the net!!!!DN needs to do something about the "inflamed" heads of alot of these fools on here.And Moderators that are little children and are still actingt immature after three months of experience.it's laughablebut what is sad, is this is not there forum to decide what comes on here. Of course, flames and threats should not be tolerated if they are based in reality. But, they don't do anything bout that if they are buddies with the fools doin it.Little kids messin shhhiat up. Thats all thats goin on hereFunny how not many go on this forum anymore. Funny how there are more lurkers than actual registered people on this site at any given time.And registered users is under 100 most of the time.
Diabolical, you make a good point with the under 100 thing. I never noticed that before. How... diabolical of you.