now they have the vip system that can give up about 25% of the rake back to the player in fpp that can be use in very various way like T$ which can be use to register in all pokerstars tourneys including sng

now they have the vip system that can give up about 25% of the rake back to the player in fpp that can be use in very various way like T$ which can be use to register in all pokerstars tourneys including sng
Can I have more information on this? I don't play on Stars, mainly because of the lack of rakeback. However, Im going to open an account soon, so I would like to hear more about the VIP system.
Can I have more information on this? I don't play on Stars, mainly because of the lack of rakeback. However, Im going to open an account soon, so I would like to hear more about the VIP system.
when u're raked in tourneys or cash games, u earn fpp that can be used to registered into satellites or to buy gifts : the rake back is about 7/8% but when u win 1500fpp in a month next month u will earn 50% more fpp, if u win 4000fpp it will be 100% more....up to 250% morewhen u have won 1500fpp in a month u become "siverstar" when 4000 "goldstar"....there are frerolls for each group and advantages.(http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp_store.html)when u are goldstar or better u can buy directly with fpp entries to major tourneys or to the weekly215$ tourneys on psfor all the informations : http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/main.htmlplease excuse me for my bad english