dn needs an editor

QUOTE FROM 0303 BLOG:"Mushu was fine as I didn't let the big dog get to him. As for me, I didn't leave the encounter unscathed. My left knee got banged up pretty bad I ripped a whole through my jeans and scraped my knee on the ash fault."Yeah? Well, when I was younger I ripped a HOLE in my jeans when I fell on the ASPHALT.01.28.70

QUOTE FROM 0303 BLOG:"Mushu was fine as I didn't let the big dog get to him. As for me, I didn't leave the encounter unscathed. My left knee got banged up pretty bad I ripped a whole through my jeans and scraped my knee on the ash fault."Yeah? Well, when I was younger I ripped a HOLE in my jeans when I fell on the ASPHALT.01.28.70
you should have waited until january 28th to join, you know
Im sure most of us know that people sometimes make MISTAKES while typing, but i forgot, you never do. Award goes to you for the pettiest post yet.
QUOTE FROM 0303 BLOG:"Mushu was fine as I didn't let the big dog get to him. As for me, I didn't leave the encounter unscathed. My left knee got banged up pretty bad  I ripped a whole through my jeans and scraped my knee on the ash fault."Yeah?  Well, when I was younger I ripped a HOLE in my jeans when I fell on the ASPHALT.01.28.70
Im sure most of us know that people sometimes make MISTAKES while typing, but i forgot, you never do. Award goes to you for the pettiest post yet.
This obviously wasnt a typing mistake.

You have to admit, "ash fault" was kinda bad. Besides, the post said "Daniel needs an editor", not "Daniel's retarded and needs to kill himself" or anything like that. Still though, I don't want to say anything that might discourage Daniel from writing because he writes the best poker articles I've seen on the web (content and writing style wise). I think we can forgive a couple small errors every now and then.

I noticed it, and all I can think of is the other thread making fun of DN's writing capability. I cracked up for a full minute.

this is kidpoker's blognot the national spelling beewe should appreciate that he sharesbe they faultsash, birch, oak, cedar or elm.............................. :club:

Yes,the spelling is irrelevant.Much more interesting is Daniels good nature.Rather than send the large dog off to mutt heaven with one well aimed karate chop, he decides to spare its life..and merely hold it at bay.Well done..Save you super powers for the poker table. It is a precious gift not to be wasted.

this is kidpoker's blognot the national spelling beewe should appreciate that he sharesbe they faultsash, birch, oak, cedar or elm.............................. :club:
WTF!? THIS WASNT A SPELLING MISTAKE! OR A TYPING MISTAKE! This was an english mistake.