hey kid poker-- does this mean you have a sag card?

Fact - Anyone with a speaking role in a television or motion picture production automatically qualifies for an SAG card. Fact - DN has appeared in an episode of Tilt, and has a role in "Lucky You", an Eric Bana/Drew Barrymore movie coming out this year. Conclusion - DN almost certainly has a SAG card.

Being in the business i can tell u that you r entitled tp one exemption. that is the first time u have a speaking role u can get by without sag. But u must have a sag card 4 your second speaking role.

Almost Certainly. What does that mean? You are 75% sure that there is a 100% chance he has one.
Actors are not required to have an SAG card in order to appear in TV and Film, but if the project is union-supported then everyone involved in the production has to be a union member. 95% of everything Hollywood puts out is with SAG support. Since I don't know for a fact that Tilt or Lucky You are union-supported productions, I can't say for sure that DN has a SAG card. I can only say that he's 100% eligible for one, and probably got it before or during production.

I have appeared in 7 movies and 3 TV shows. I have spoken a total of 6 words over all those shows. I don't have a SAG card, and didn't need one. And all were Union jobs.There is a minimum # of lines spoken that require you do get a card. If you have lines in a show that requires you to get a SAG card, they get it for you in about 15 Minutes. If you are "required" to get one for the show you are doing, You get it period. If you do not meet the requirements, you "can't" get one period. So does Daniel have one. It depends on whther he HAD to get one.I once said "Get Out" to Jean-Claude Van Damme, then he kicked me and I played "knocked out". It was cool.