$50 to $1000 on pstars, the lost tilt weekend

Newsflash: he is not coming over to your house for a playdate, no matter how many times you tell him how great he is. Umm, you never know if his continued popularity (that you obviously have a problem with), what might happen. Win smash for a night in your home tourney might be just the thing Poker Mountain needs to attract a whole flock of newbies to their site, lol.Smash, you're great!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you that letting someone know they are being helpful is good. But this is what, the 22nd day and people are STILL letting him know. He knows. The posts are now superfluous and taking up space. Ive got to scroll through 12 thank you posts to find some real discussion. Clearly there is some sort of celebrity draw about smash that makes these posters want to be his best friend. Newsflash: he is not coming over to your house for a playdate, no matter how many times you tell him how great he is. If you have some comments to make about a particular play, or want to relate a similar tilt experience, thats great. But 1000 posts about how the first post was great is not helping anyone.I appreciate them, actually. If I go a few posts and no one says thanks I get discouraged and consider not bothering to continue.I'm joking, of course. I appreciate all the thanks, but PMing me will accomplish the same thing and not rile up various jealousies in other posters
damn, you figured me out. Please PM him so i dont go into a jealous rage.Elkang, i appreciate the conversational aspect, but whens the last time you were in a bar, and someone said "i dont think the dolphins are any good" followed by everyone in the bar saying "great comment!"?

ahahah what the hell?! Where did the dolphin comment come from? Funny chit..Here's my two cents:I personally think this whole Smash thing is pretty amusing. First off, now you've got everybody and their dyslexic mother trying to do their own little experiment - I think that's hilarious. Secondly, we've got the everyday "Good post Smash" people, which I don't find that annoying. justblaze has a legitimate point in that it doesn't stimulate actual dialogue and that it also ignores others in this forum who post great stuff, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. Why turn positive intentions, i.e. all the thanks that flows from the legions of fans, into a critical analysis? I personally wouldn't change a thing. Everybody trying to butt in and say their own opinions is too funny to censor. Especially the people who try to state their "thesis" or 'theories," but their grammatical skills are that of a water buffalo on crack. They make me laugh