$292,296 away from being the alltime winningest pla

In poker the way to keep track of who is the best players is to see how much they have won...... Danny needs just under 300,000 more to be #1 (note: the person in the 1 spot has only won 1 tourny) Congrats danny

In poker the way to keep track of who is the best tournament players is to see how much they have won...... Danny needs just under 300,000 more to be the #1 tournament player (note: the person in the 1 spot has only won 1 tourny) Congrats danny
FYP
In poker the way to keep track of who is the best players is to see how much they have won...... Danny needs just under 300,000 more to be #1 (note: the person in the 1 spot has only won 1 tourny) Congrats danny
I hardly think that is the way to keep track of the best player. One person wins the ME and they are the best player in the world? I think not.
I don't agree with this. The note you added explains why.

I just have to say that at the beginning of this tournament my first choice to win this tournament was Phil Ivey but my second guy was Daniel Negreanu. My friends thought i was crazy for picking him because he has been on such a cold streak but i honestly felt like this was the tournament where he was going to snap out of it. He just absolutely pwned the final table. Excellent job by him taking down this tourney and making me look like a genius. Good job bro.